Untenured Faculty Organization
The Board Members of the Tenure-Track Faculty Organization (TFO) welcome your participation!
What is the TFO?
The Tenure-Track Faculty Organization was formed in 2009 to provide support and opportunities for professional development to pre-tenure faculty. We meet regularly and offer frequent workshops on matters of interest to junior faculty such as the RTP process, grant funding, teaching, technology and other topics.
Follow us on Twitter @FresnoStateTFO
- TFO Board meetings take place the third Friday of every month. For Spring 2021, we are digital from 3pm-4pm. One day, we'll meet again in the Center for Faculty Excellence.
- Virtual TFO Networking Socials are back!
Managing Faculty Life in Extraordinary Times
Panel with tips to help with balancing life in virtual pandemic times. Followed by Happy Hour!
Friday, March 19, 2021 at 4:00 p.m.
Virtual Happy Hours are back! 5:30 to 7:00 p.m.
- Thursday, March 4
- Friday, March 19
- Thursday, April 8
- Friday, April 16
- Thursday, May 6
We made it through the virtual semester! Let's celebrate with a virtual holiday happy hour!
- TFO hosts via Zoom on Thursday, December 10 from 5pm-7pm.\
It's time to work on your tenure materials!
- TFO is hosting digital binder parties on September 24 & 25 from 3pm-6pm.
- It will be an open room to work, ask questions, and chat with your fellow tenure-trackers!
- We plan more binder parties in the future. Keep an eye on your email for details & Zoom links.
End of the Semester Holiday Party Thursday, December 5th, 4:00 pm - 6:00 pm at the Mad Duck!
We are looking for faculty that are interested in serving with us to help make our 'Untenured' faculty successful. Please join us to find out more about our organization and how you can make a difference!
Carey Higgins-Dobney is the current webmaster of the TFO. She may be contacted at firstname.lastname@example.org.