The Staff Assembly Executive Committee (SAEC) is looking for individuals who would like an opportunity for campus community engagement, networking and to support the campus by sharing their many talents. Our primary purpose is to provide a vehicle for staff engagement and involvement with various activities throughout the year. The SAEC is a committee created to bring the campus community together and is supported by the President’s office
Here's some more information about us:
- Our committee is represented by 16 staff members from various offices and colleges on campus.
- The committee has various positions that can be bid on: Chair, Vice Chair, Secretary, Treasurer, Marketing & Promotions, Webmaster, and 10 members
- Members and committee members assist with planning and executing various activities and events on campus.
- These positions are held for two years, unless otherwise noted by the chair.
- Your commitment to the committee will range from a minimum of 2 hours for our monthly meetings up to 10 hours based on position held and sub-committee options.
Learn about our events and fundraisers HERE.