The Staff Assembly Executive Committee (SAEC) is looking for individuals who would like to get involved on campus!
Through the SAEC, members will have an opportunity for campus community engagement, networking and to support the campus by sharing their many talents. Our primary purpose is to provide a vehicle for staff engagement and involvement with various activities throughout the year. The SAEC is a committee created to bring the campus community together and is supported by the President’s office.
Here's more information about our committee:
- Represented by 16 - 24 staff members from various offices and colleges on campus.
- Various positions: Chair, Vice Chair, Secretary, Treasurer, Marketing & Promotions, Webmaster, and 10 voting members
- Plan and assist in executing various activities and events on campus.
- Two year terms, unless otherwise noted by the Chair.
- Members are required to attend the monthly meeting; all other hours are based on need and department approval